Welcome to the Tollerford Practice's Youth website
- this site is designed for young people with information about health issues that may effect them.
If you have:
had contact with somebody with Coronavirus
a cough, fever or shortness of breath
please visit the NHS 111 Website for expert advice.
To protect yourself and others, please do not come into the surgery.
Please note: a sick note is not needed for self-isolation.
Emergency appointments: If you feel you need to be seen by a GP for a same day appointment, please complete an eConsult.
Click on this link to fill out an eConsult: https://thetollerfordpractice.webgp.com/
The Doctor will then call you to discuss your symptoms and assess whether you need to come in to the surgery to be seen.
Struggling with mental health?
We know this is a difficult time for many, see our Mental Health page for information on organisations who can help.
Need to talk?
ChildLine provides a confidential telephone counselling service for any child with a problem. It comforts, advises and protects.
The Mix provides a free confidential telephone helpline and online service that aims to find young people the best help, whatever the problem.
- call 0808 808 4994 for free – lines are open from 11am to 11pm every day
- access the online community
- email The Mix
ChatHealth is a confidential text messaging service that enables children and young people (aged 11-19) to contact their local public health nursing (school nursing) team.
- Text 07480 635 510
- This service is provided by the Dorset School Nursing Service for young people aged 11-19
- You will get a reply within 24 hours from an NHS School Nurse between 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) and in the school holidays
To visit the Tollerford Practice's main website, click here.